“The most important function of government is to ensure a safe community. My #1 PRIORITY; fund more police, more training,
community policing and police aid support is our first step.”
– Cynthia D. Borrego
- Increase the number of community police officers on the street and provide the best police departments leadership in the country.
- Invest in crime prevention programs and mental health awareness programs that keep criminals off the street.
- Work with our well-respected police officers and businesses to address the root causes of crime.
Economy & Infrastructure
- Invest in infrastructure projects such as Paseo Del Norte in order to build for the future.
- Support small businesses with incentives that grow our city and state and put our people to work.
- Continue to rebuild our economy post-covid by diligently using money from the American Rescue plan to fund apprenticeships and job-development.
- Recruit new industries and invest in a well-trained workforce.
- Invest in after-school programs that help our children stay active and busy.
- Build new multi-generational centers, senior centers, and community programs for citizens of all ages.
- Support our next generation with investments in youth sports, community center enhancements, and more outdoor activities.